SBI SO Recruitment 2023 : SBI SO Notification has been published by State Bank Of India (SBI) for 439 Assistant Manager (AM), Assistant General Manager (AGM), Manager, Deputy Manager, Chief Manager, Product Manager and Senior Product Manager posts. SBI SO Recruitment 2023 (Advt. No. CRPD/ PO/2023-24/19) on the official website @sbi.co.in on 16th September 2023.Eligible candidates can apply online for the SBI SO Recruitment 2023 from the website www.sbi.co.in . All the details related to SBI SO Recruitment 2023 are given below.
SBI has published 439 posts for Specialist Officers cadre posts in various disciplines on 16 September 2023 and the online registration commences on 16th September 2023. Candidates who are willing to apply for the recruitment drive must be well-versed in all the details. To get a quick glance at SBI SO Recruitment 2023 we have tabulated below the essential details.
SBI SO Recruitment 2023-Overview
|Name Of The Organization||State Bank Of India|
|Advt No.||DEC 2023/ JAN 2024|
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|Join Telegram Group||Join Now|
SBI SO Recruitment Important Dates
The official SBI SO 2023 Notification PDF was published on 16th September 2023. The table below informs the important dates for the SBI SO exam, notification dates, and application form dates for SBI SO Recruitment 2023.
|SBI SO 2023 Notification Date||16th September 2023|
|SBI SO 2023 Apply Start Date||16th September 2023|
|SBI SO 2023 Last Date To Apply||06th October 2023|
|SBI SO 2023 Prelims Exam Date||Dec 2023 or Jan 2024|
|SBI SO 2023 Mains Exam Date||Dec 2023 or Jan 2024|
SBI SO Notice Application Fees
The SBI SO 2023 application fee is Rs.750/- for the General/OBC/EWS category Candidates. The candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ PWD categories, need not pay any application fee. The candidates can pay the application fee in online mode. Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can they be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- For General/OBC/EWS :- Rs.750/-
- For SC/ST/PWD :- Free
- Payment Mode :- Online
SBI SO Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
|Assistant Manager||333||Any Degree|
|Assistant General Manager (AGM)||01||Any Degree|
|Deputy Manager||71||Any Degree|
|Chief Manager||02||Any Degree|
|Project Manager||06||Any Degree|
|Senior Project Manager||07||Any Degree|
SBI SO 2023 Age Limit
The age limit of SBI Probationary Officer is 21-30 Years.The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 1.4.2023. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
SBI SO Recruitment Salary Details
SBI SO Notification 2023 Prelims Exam Pattern
The SBI PO Prelims Exam will held of an one-hour computer-based test having questions from Language English, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning as per the format given syllabus. Total of 100 marks are allotted for the SBI PO Prelims Test. The candidates have to qualify in the prelims exam to be able to appear for the Mains Exam.
There will be negative marking of 1/4th in the SBI PO Pre Exam. Candidates with 10 times the number of vacancies will be qualified in the SBI PO Prelims Exam and will be called for the SBI PO Mains Exam. There will be no sectional cutoff in SBI PO Prelims as well as SBI PO Mains Exam.
SBI SO Job Vacancy 2023 Mains Exam Pattern
The SBI SO Recruitment 2023 Mains Exam consist comprise of Objective & Descriptive Section, which is described below in detail. Objective paper to be completed in three-hours and descriptive paper in 30 minutes. In the objective part, there will be four sections eg. Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation & General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness, and English Language. A descriptive paper will be conducted along with the above-mentioned online test and there will be two questions in this paper. Negative marking for wrong answer: 0.25 marks will be deducted for every question attempted wrong by a candidate in SBI PO Mains Exam. No deduction will be made in marks if a question is quit question or blank by a candidate in the exam.
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60|
|General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40|
SBI SO Job Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
- Preliminary Examination :This is the initial stage of the selection process.It consists of multiple-choice questions covering English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability.Candidates who qualify in this stage are eligible to appear for the Main Examination.
- Main Examination : The Main Examination consists of several sections, which may include Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, Data Analysis & Interpretation, General/Economy/Banking Awareness, English Language, and a Descriptive Test (letter writing & essay).The specific pattern may vary from year to year, so it’s essential to refer to the official notification for precise details.
- Group Exercise and Interview : Candidates who qualify in the Main Examination are called for the Group Exercise and Interview stage.Group Exercise involves activities that assess a candidate’s communication, leadership, and team skills.The interview panel assesses a candidate’s knowledge of banking, current affairs, and their suitability for the role.
- Final Selection : The final selection is based on the candidate’s performance in the Main Examination, Group Exercise, and Interview. The final merit list is prepared, and candidates are selected based on their ranks.
- Prelims Written Examination (CBT)- (100 Marks)
- Main Written Examination (CBT) + Descriptive Test- (250 Marks)
- Interview/ Group Discussion- (50 Marks)
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
SBI SO Vacancy 2023 Apply Process
- At First Visit its Official Website.
- Then read the Official notification clearly.
- Then click on apply online link.
- If the apply process is online then Fill the application form correctly & upload your Photo.
- Now pay the required application fee & apply it.
- But if the apply process is offline then send the required documents via speed post/General post/Email to the given address.
- Then always keep your eye on the Website for updating the Admit Card & Exam Date.
Apply Link & Other Important Links
|Join Our Telegram Group||Join Now|
|Download Notification||Download Notice|
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|Apply Link||Apply Now|
FAQs For SBI SO Recruitment 2023
When is the SBI SO 2023 Notification Released?
SBI PO 2023 Notification is released on 16 September 2023
How Many post in SBI SO Notification 2023
Total 439 post vacant in SBI
How Much salary in SBI SO Job Vacancy 2023
Approximately Rs.41,960/- Per Months
What is the last date of SBI SO Job Vacancy 2023
The last date of the post is 06 october 2023