RBI Assistant Notification 2023 : Reserve Bank Of India has released the RBI Assistant 2023 Notification on its official website, www.rbi.org.in. A total of 450 vacancies are announced for the post of Assistant. Complete info regarding the application process, examination pattern, eligibility criteria, etc., is provided in the RBI Assistant notification 2023 pdf. Check your eligibility status before starting the RBI Assistant apply online 2023 process. Candidates can submit their application forms as the registration has commenced from 13 September 2023.Read the complete details regarding the RBI Assistant Eligibility, Application process, exam date, and selection process are given below.
Each and every year the Reserve Bank of India conducts RBI Assistant Exam to Select eligible candidates. The RBI Assistant Notification 2023 PDF comprising complete details has been made available for the candiadates on the official website of RBI. The selection of aspirants will be through two two-phase online examinations, Prelims & Mains, and Language Proficiency Test. Here, we have provided the direct link to access the RBI Assistant 2023 Notification PDF.
RBI Assistant Notification 2023-Overview
|Name Of The Organization||Reserve Bank Of India|
|Mode Of Exam||Online|
|Job Location||All Across India|
|Join Telegram Group||Join Now|
RBI Assistant 2023 Online Important Dates
The RBI Assistant Notification has been published on 13th September 2023 and aspirants able to apply for the Assistant post till 4th October 2023. It is most important that the Banking aspirants have a basic idea of the important highlights of the RBI Assistant notification 2023.In this table you can get RBI Assistant important date.
|RBI Assistant Notification Date||13th September 2023|
|RBI Assistant Apply Start Date||13th September 2023|
|RBI Assistant Last Date To Apply||4th October 2023|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Admit Card||October 2023|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Date||21st and 23rd October 2023|
|RBI Assistant Prelims Result||November 2023|
|RBI Assistant Mains Admit Card||November 2023|
|RBI Assistant Mains Exam Date||2nd December 2023|
|RBI Assistant Mains Result||December 2023/January 2024|
|RBI Assistant Final Result||Notify Later|
RBI Assistant Application Fees
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 450 (for General and OBC Candidate) or Rs. 50 (for Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD) as their Application Fee for RBI Assistant 2023 Exam. The candidates can pay the application fee in online mode. Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can they be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- For General/OBC/EWS :- Rs.450/-
- For SC/ST/PWD :- Rs.50/-
- Payment Mode :- Online
RBI Assistant Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
|RBI Assistant||450||Degree with an aggregate of 50%|
RBI Assistant 2023 Age Limit
A candidate must range between 20 to 28 years of age to be eligible for the RBI Assistant 2023 Exam. The crucial date for the calculation of the age is 1.9.2023. The age Relaxation will be given below table as per the Rules of the Government.
|SC/ST||05 Years (33 years)|
|OBC||03 Years (31 years)|
|PWD(General/OBC)||10 Years (38 years)|
|PWD(SC/ST)||15 Years (43 years)|
|PWD(OBC)||13 Years (41 years)|
|Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years 8 years for disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST subject to a max. age of 50 years.|
|Widows, Divorced, Women (No Married)||7 years (subject to the maximum age limit of 35 years for General/EWS, 38 years for OBC & 40 years for SC/ST candidates)|
RBI Assistant Salary Details
RBI Assistant’s salary is structured as follows:
- Basic Pay: Rs. 20,700/- per month in the pay scale of Rs. 20700 – 1200 (3) – 24300 – 1440 (4) – 30060 – 1920 (6) – 41580 – 2080 (2) – 45740 – 2370 (3) – 52850 – 2850 – 55700 (20 years).
In addition to the Basic Pay, an RBI Assistant is entitled to various allowances including:
- Dearness Allowance (DA): This allowance is revised quarterly based on the Consumer Price Index.
- House Rent Allowance (HRA): The HRA varies depending on the location of posting and can be 9% or 7.2% or 4.8% of the basic pay.
- City Compensatory Allowance (CCA): This also varies depending on the location and can be 4% or 3% or 0% of the basic pay.
- Transport Allowance: Fixed at Rs. 900 per month.
Taking into consideration the Basic Pay and these allowances, the Gross Salary of an RBI Assistant is estimated to be approximately Rs. 45,050/- every month.
Please note that these figures are based on the information provided. For the most accurate and up-to-date information on RBI Assistant salary in 2023, I recommend checking the official RBI website or relevant government sources.
|RBI Assistant||Rs. 45,050/-|
RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023 Prelims Exam Pattern
RBI Assistant 2023 is the Preliminary Examination which consists of three sections- English, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks. The duration of the RBI Assistant Prelims Exam is 1 hour (60 minutes) which is divided into sectional timing, 20 minutes for each section and the marks distribution has been tabulated below table.
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
RBI Assistant Job 2023 Mains Exam Pattern
The candidates qualifying in RBI Assistant Prelims Exam will have to appear in RBI Assistant Mains Exam. Prelims exam syllabus consists of the following subjects – English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability. There will be a negative marking of 0.25 marks. Prelims exam syllabus consists of the following subjects – English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability.
|General English||40||40||30 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||40||40||30 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||40||40||30 minutes|
|Computer Knowledge||40||40||20 minutes|
|General Awareness||40||40||25 minutes|
RBI Assistant Syllabus
To good marks in RBI Assistant 2023 Exam, the candidates have to achieve good score in each stage. The aspirants must be start their preparation with the subject-wise and topic-wise syllabus for RBI Assistant 2023 which has been detailed below table.
|English Language||General Awareness||Quantitative Aptitude||Computer Knowledge||Reasoning|
|Reading Comprehension||Current World News||Time & Distance||Language||Number Series|
|Synonyms||Current India News||Time & Work||Basic Hardware and Software||Blood Relation|
|Antonyms||Geography Concept||LCF and HCF||History Of Computer||Analogy|
|Sentence Correction||History Concept||Simple and compound interest||Devices||Odd man out|
|Word Meanings||Political Science||Problem on trains||Number Series|
|Current Affairs||Average||Coding and Decoding|
|Allegations and Comparison||Directions Based Concept|
|Permutation and Combination||Symbols|
|Pipes||Statement Reading, Understanding|
RBI Assistant 2023 notification Selection Process
The selection process for RBI Assistant typically involves three stages:
- Preliminary Examination:
- This is the first stage of the selection process.
- It consists of three sections: English Language, Numerical Ability, and Reasoning Ability.
- The duration of the exam is usually 1 hour (60 minutes), with sectional timing (20 minutes per section).
- It is a qualifying round, and the marks obtained in this stage are not counted for final selection.
- Main Examination:
- Those who qualify in the Preliminary Examination move on to the Main Examination.
- It includes four sections: Reasoning, Numerical Ability, English Language, and General Awareness.
- The duration of the exam is generally around 2 hours and 15 minutes.
- Both Preliminary and Main Exams have negative marking.
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT):
- Candidates who clear the Main Examination are shortlisted for the Language Proficiency Test.
- The Language Proficiency Test is conducted in the Official/Local Language of the State concerned.
- It aims to ensure that the candidate can read, write, and speak the local language.
Final selection is based on the candidate’s performance in the Main Examination and Language Proficiency Test. Marks from the Preliminary Examination are not counted for the final selection.
Please note that the above information is based on the general pattern followed for RBI Assistant recruitment as of my last knowledge update in September 2021. For the most accurate and up-to-date details, candidates should refer to the official RBI Assistant 2023 recruitment notification or relevant official sources.
How To Download RBI Assistant 2023 Admit Card & Call Letter
To download the RBI Assistant 2023 Admit Card and Call Letter, follow these steps (please note that these are general steps and might be subject to change; refer to the specific instructions provided in the official notification):
- Visit the Official Website:
Go to the official website of the Reserve Bank of India (RBI). The official website is usually “https://www.rbi.org.in/”.
- Navigate to the Career Section:
Look for a section that relates to “Career” or “Recruitment”. This is typically where you will find information about ongoing and upcoming recruitment processes.
- Find the RBI Assistant 2023 Recruitment Notification:
Look for the specific notification for the RBI Assistant 2023 recruitment. It will contain important information including the dates for downloading admit cards.
- Login with Registration Details:
Click on the link provided to download the admit card. You will be directed to a login page. Enter your registration number or roll number, along with your password or date of birth.
- Download Admit Card/Call Letter:
Once logged in, you should see an option to download the admit card or call letter. Click on that link.
- Verify Details:
Double-check all the details mentioned on the admit card. Ensure that your name, photograph, signature, exam date, time, and venue details are correct.
- Print the Admit Card:
After verifying the details, click on the print or download button to get a physical copy of your admit card. It’s recommended to take a color printout.
- Keep Multiple Copies:
It’s advisable to keep multiple copies of the admit card in case you misplace one.
- Check for Exam Day Instructions:
Along with the admit card, there might be specific instructions for the day of the examination. Go through these carefully.
Remember, it’s crucial to keep a close watch on the official RBI website and your registered email address for any updates or changes in the examination schedule or admit card release dates. Also, make sure to carry a valid photo ID along with your admit card on the day of the examination.
RBI Assistant Preparation
Preparing for the RBI Assistant exam requires a structured and comprehensive approach. Here are some tips to help you prepare effectively:
- Understand the Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
- Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern, marking scheme, and syllabus. Understanding what to expect in the exam will help you plan your preparation.
- Create a Study Plan:
- Develop a study plan that allocates sufficient time for each section of the exam. A well-structured plan ensures that you cover all topics thoroughly.
- Study Material:
- Choose the right study materials and books that cover the syllabus comprehensively. You can refer to RBI’s official website for recommended study material.
- Practice Regularly:
- Practice is key to success. Solve previous years’ question papers and take mock tests to improve your speed and accuracy. This will also help you get familiar with the exam pattern.
- Time Management:
- Manage your time wisely during the exam. Allocate a specific amount of time to each section and question. Don’t spend too much time on a single question.
- Focus on Weak Areas:
- Identify your weak areas and work on improving them. Allocate more time to topics you find challenging.
- Stay Updated:
- Keep up with current affairs, especially in the field of banking and finance. Read newspapers, watch news, and follow RBI-related updates.
- Improve English Skills:
- For the English section, work on your vocabulary, grammar, and reading comprehension skills. Reading newspapers and books can help.
- Logical and Analytical Skills:
- For the reasoning and numerical ability sections, practice solving puzzles, and work on improving your logical and analytical skills.
- Health and Well-being:
- Don’t neglect your health. Ensure you get adequate sleep, eat well, and exercise regularly. A healthy body and mind will help you stay focused during your preparation.
- Regularly revise what you’ve learned to retain the information. Create summary notes for quick revision.
- Join Coaching (Optional):
- If you feel the need for additional guidance, consider joining a coaching institute specializing in banking exams. It can provide structured guidance and practice.
- Stay Positive and Confident:
- Maintain a positive attitude throughout your preparation. Believe in yourself and your abilities.
- Mock Interviews (for Main Exam):
- If you qualify for the Main Exam, practice mock interviews to enhance your communication and interview skills.
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT):
- If your regional language skills are not strong, consider taking additional language courses or practicing to clear the Language Proficiency Test.
Remember that consistency and dedication are key to success in any competitive exam. Keep track of your progress, adapt your study plan as needed, and stay motivated. Best of luck with your RBI Assistant exam preparation!
RBI Assistant Notification 2023 Apply Process
- At First Visit its Official Website.
- Then read the Official notification clearly.
- Then click on apply online link.
- If the apply process is online then Fill the application form correctly & upload your Photo.
- Now pay the required application fee & apply it.
- But if the apply process is offline then send the required documents via speed post/General post/Email to the given address.
- Then always keep your eye on the Website for updating the Admit Card & Exam Date.
Apply Link & Other Important Links
|Join Our Telegram Group||Join Now|
|Join Our WhatsApp Group||Join Now|
|Download Notification||Download Notice|
|Official Website||Visit Now|
|Apply Link||Apply Now|
FAQs For RBI Assistant Recruitment 2023
What is the pattern of the RBI Assistant preliminary examination 2023?
The total number of questions asked in the preliminary examination is 100. The prelims exam is conducted for 100 marks. The duration of the preliminary examination is 60 minutes.
Can final year students apply for RBI Assistant 2023 ?
Yes. but you have to get a degree before the date specified in the RBI Assistant notification 2023
How Much salary in RBI Assistant Vacancy 2023
Approximately Rs. 45,050/- (Basic Pay) Per Months
What is the last date of RBI Assistant Job Vacancy 2023
The last date of the post is October 2023