OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2023 : Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) has published online applications form for the 62 Assistant Fisheries Officer Group B posts on its official website @ www.opsc.gov.in.OPSC Assistant Fisheries These positions are available under the Odisha Fisheries Cadre under Fisheries and Animal Resources Development Department. The online application registration process for the OPSC Recruitment 2023 notification will start on September 16, 2023 OPSC Assistant Fisheries and will conclude on October 16, 2023. All the details related to OPSC Assistant Fisheries are given below.
The OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment is a Group B post of the Odisha Fisheries Cadre under the Fisheries & ARD Department. OPSC Assistant Fisheries OPSC aspirant able to apply online application form in the official website between 16th September, 2023 to 16th October, 2023. Selections will be done on the basis of a Written Exam and Interview.OPSC Assistant Fisheries For more details and updates about OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment read the following article.
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2023-Overview
|Name Of The Organization
|Odisha Public Service Commission
|Assistant Fisheries Officer
|16 OF 2023-24
|Mode Of Exam
|Join Telegram Group
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Important Dates
OPSC AFO Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF has published on 12th September 2023. The table below informs the important dates for the OPSC AFO exam, notification dates, and application form dates for OPSC AFO Recruitment 2023. Candidates are requested to download the online challan for payment of a requisite fee at any branch of State Bank of India. OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer
|OPSC AFO 2023 Notification Date
|12th September 2023
|OPSC AFO 2023 Apply Start Date
|16th September 2023
|OPSC AFO 2023 Last Date To Apply
|16th October 2023
|OPSC AFO 2023 Prelims Exam Date
|OPSC AFO 2023 Mains Exam Date
|OPSC AFO 2023 Interview Date
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Job Application Fees
The OPSC AFO Recruitment 2023 application fee is Rs.500/- for the General/OBC/EWS category Candidates. The candidates belonging to the SC/ ST/ PWD categories, need not pay any application fee. The candidates can pay the application fee in online mode. Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can they be held in reserve for any other examination or selection.
- For General/OBC/EWS :- Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST/PWD :- Free
- Payment Mode :- Online
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Post Details, Eligibility & Qualification
|Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO)
|Bachelor of Fishery Science (B.F.Sc) Degree
Category Wise AFO Posts
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Age Limit
The age limit of OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer is 21-43 Years. He/ She Must not have been born Earlier than 2nd Jan 1980 and not later that 1st Jan 2002.. The age Relaxation will be given as per the Rules of the Government.
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment Salary Details
|Assistant Fisheries Officer (AFO)
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Notification 2023 Exam Pattern
|2 ½ Hour
|2 ½ Hour
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Job Vacancy 2023 Selection Process
- The selection process typically includes a written examination. This exam tests candidates’ knowledge and understanding of topics relevant to the Assistant Fisheries Officer role. The exam may consist of multiple-choice questions, short answers, and/or descriptive questions.
Interview/ Viva Voce:
- Candidates who clear the written examination are usually called for an interview or viva voce. This is an opportunity for the interview panel to assess the candidate’s suitability for the position based on their knowledge, communication skills, and overall demeanor.
- After the interview, candidates may be required to submit original documents for verification purposes. These documents usually include educational certificates, identity proof, and other relevant certificates.
Final Merit List:
- Based on the performance in the written examination and interview, a final merit list is prepared. This list contains the names of candidates who have successfully cleared all stages of the selection process.
- Candidates who make it to the final merit list are offered the position of Assistant Fisheries Officer. They will receive an appointment letter with details about joining, training (if any), and other relevant information.
Please remember that this is a general overview and the specific details may vary for each recruitment cycle. Always refer to the official notification and website for the most accurate and up-to-date information.
- Prelims Written Examination
- Main Written Examination
- Interview/ Group Discussion
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How To Crack OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Job
Cracking the OPSC OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer (Odisha Public Service Commission) Assistant Fisheries Officer job involves thorough preparation, strategic planning, and dedication. Here are some steps you can follow to increase your chances of success:
- Understand the Exam Pattern and Syllabus:
- Familiarize yourself with the exam pattern and syllabus. This will help you know what to expect and plan your study strategy accordingly.
- Gather Study Material:
- Acquire the necessary study material, including textbooks, reference guides, previous year question papers, and online resources. Joining coaching classes or online courses can also be helpful.
- Create a Study Schedule:
- Devise a realistic study schedule that allocates time for each subject/topic. Balance your study time to cover all relevant subjects. Include regular breaks to avoid burnout.
- Focus on Basics and Fundamentals:
- Build a strong foundation in the basics of fisheries science, aquatic biology, and related subjects. Understand core concepts and principles before moving on to more advanced topics.
- Regular Practice and Revision:
- Solve previous year question papers and take mock tests regularly. This will help you understand the exam pattern, improve time management, and assess your progress. Revise regularly to reinforce your learning.
- Stay Updated with Current Affairs:
- Stay informed about current events, especially those related to fisheries, agriculture, environment, and science. Read newspapers, magazines, and online articles regularly.
- Improve General Knowledge:
- Along with fisheries-specific knowledge, work on improving your general awareness. This includes knowledge about the state of Odisha, India, and the world.
- Improve Communication Skills:
- Communication skills are crucial, especially for the interview/viva voce round. Practice articulating your thoughts clearly and concisely.
- Join Study Groups or Forums:
- Engage with fellow aspirants, either in person or through online forums. Discussing topics with others can provide new perspectives and insights.
- Stay Healthy and Manage Stress:
- Maintain a balanced diet, exercise regularly, and get adequate sleep. Manage stress through relaxation techniques like meditation or yoga.
- Seek Guidance and Clarify Doubts:
- Don’t hesitate to seek guidance from experienced candidates, teachers, or mentors. If you have doubts, clarify them promptly.
- Stay Consistent and Stay Positive:
- Consistency is key to success. Stay committed to your study schedule and remain positive, even in the face of challenges.
- Review and Analyze Performance:
- Regularly review your progress and identify areas that need improvement. Adjust your study plan accordingly.
- Stay Informed About OPSC Updates:
- Keep an eye on the official OPSC website and notifications for any changes or updates in the selection process.
Remember, success in any competitive exam requires dedication, discipline, and a positive mindset. Keep your goals in mind and work towards them with determination. Good luck!
OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Vacancy 2023 Apply Process
- At First Visit its Official Website.
- Then read the Official notification clearly.
- Then click on apply online link.
- If the apply process is online then Fill the application form correctly & upload your Photo.
- Now pay the required application fee & apply it.
- But if the apply process is offline then send the required documents via speed post/General post/Email to the given address.
- Then always keep your eye on the Website for updating the Admit Card & Exam Date.
Apply Link & Other Important Links
|Join Our Telegram Group
|Join Our WhatsApp Group
FAQs For OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Recruitment 2023
When is the OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Notification Released?
OPSC AFO 2023 Notification is released on 12 September 2023
How Many post in OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Notification 2023
Total 62 post vacant in OPSC
How Much salary in OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Job Vacancy 2023
Approximately Rs.44,900/- Per Months
What is the last date of OPSC Assistant Fisheries Officer Job Vacancy 2023
The last date of the post is 16th October 2023