Konkan Railway Recruitment 2023 : Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has published an online application form for the post KRCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023. The Konkan Railway Corporation Limited is released for recruit 190 vacancies for Apprentice posts. The candidates who are interested in the KRCL Apprentice can apply online from the direct link given below in the article before 10th December 2023.KRCL Apprentice Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Notification, the eligibility details are notified by the exam conducting authority for the apprentice vacancies. We have mentioned below the Konkan Railway Recruitment 2023 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process, and other important details.
The Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has issued a notification for recruitment of Konkan Railway Recruitment 2023, Apprentice has issued approval for recruit 190 posts. Candidates who were preparing for Konkan Railway Corporation Limited have a golden opportunity for them can fill the application form on vacant posts by Konkan Railway Corporation Limited Apprentice Released. Eligible Candidates Are Interested To Fill The Form Can Fill Their Application Form Before The Last Date.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2023 – Overview
|Name Of The Organization
|Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL)
|Mode Of Exam
|Central Govt. Job
|All Across India
|Join Telegram Group
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2023 Notification PDF
The official PDF for the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) 190 Apprentice Recruitment 2023 on its official website on 15th November 2023. The direct link to download the notification pdf has been provided here. Read the complete details about the recruitment from the official notification.
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2023 Important Dates
The Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) online registration dates have been announced along with North Central Railway (NCR), Prayagraj Notification PDF. The online application process has been started on 15th November 2023 and candidates who are interested in this recruitment can submit their application form before 14th December 2023.
|KRCL Apprentice Notification Release Date
|15th November 2023
|KRCL Apprentice Application Start Date
|15th November 2023 at 11:00 Hrs
|KRCL Apprentice Application End Date
|10th December 2023 at 17:00 Hrs
KRCL Apprentice Notification Application Fees
Here the impressive aspect of the Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) is that there is Rs.100/- application fee required for General/OBC category and SC/ST application fee is Free. This means that all candidates, regardless of their background or economic status, can apply for these coveted positions without incurring any financial burden.
Read About Railway 3.2 Lakh + Vacancies 👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾👇🏾
KRCL Apprentice Vacancy , Eligibility & Qualification
The Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) has some eligibility criteria that a aspirant must need to obey in order to apply for the Konkan Railway Recruitment 2023. These eligibility criteria typically include educational qualifications, age limit, physical eligibility etc.
KRCL Apprentice Apprentice Vacancy 2023
KRCL Apprentice Category Wise Vacancy 2023
|General Stream Graduates
KRCL Apprentice Apprentice Educational Qualification
Category – I Graduate Apprentices:- The candidate must be a Graduate in Engineering in the listed fields from recognized (AICTE) University as under:-
- Civil Engineering. BE/B.Tech in Civil Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering: BE/B.Tech in i) Electrical / Electronics & Power Engineering or ii) Combination of any sub stream of Basics streams of Electrical.
- Electronics Engineering: BE/B.Tech in i) Electrical/Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer Engineering Or ii) a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics/Information Technology/Communication Engineering.
Mechanical Engineering: BE/B.Tech in Mechanical/Industrial/
Category – II Technician (Diploma) Apprentices:- The candidate must be a Diploma holder in any of the listed fields from a University or Institution recognized by Central/State Govt. Technical Education Board or University as under:-
- Civil Engineering: Diploma in Civil Engineering. Electrical Engineering: Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics & Power Engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics.
- Electronics Engineering: Diploma in Electrical/Electronics/Information technology/Communication Engineering/ Computer Science & Engineering / Computer Science/ Computer engineering or a combination of any sub stream of basic streams of Electrical/ Electronics..
- Mechanical Engineering : Diploma in Mechanical/Industrial/
- Automobile/Production Engineering.
Category – III Graduate Apprentices:- The candidate must be a Graduate in any of the listed General Streams from a University or Institute recognized by UGC/Central or State Govt/Technical Education Board.
- General Stream Graduates: Degree in Bachelor of Arts / Bachelor of Science / Bachelor of Commerce / Bachelor of Business Administration / Bachelor of Management Science / Bachelor of Journalism and Mass Communication / Bachelor of Business Studies.
KRCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Age Limit
18-25 years as on 01.09.2023 (DOB between 01.09.1998 to 01.09.2005). There will be upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC-NCL candidates, subject to submission of required documents at the time of document verification.
KRCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Salary Details
|Technician (Diploma) Apprentices
KRCL Apprentice Recruitment 2023 Selection Process
- Stage-1: Shortlisting of candidates on the basis of 10th Class marks and ITI marks.
- Stage-2: Document Verification
- Stage-3: Medical Examination
Konkan Railway Physical Fitness
Candidates should satisfy minimum standard of physical fitness as prescribed in the notification and the standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trade. The candidate should bring medical certificate at the time of document verification in prescribed format as per the Apprentice Act, 1961 duly certified by Government Doctor not below the rank of Assistant Surgeon of the Central/State Medical Services. Finally, the medical fitness shall be certified by KRCL’s Medical Authority in respective medical category. The expenses for Medical examination shall be borne by the candidate
Konkan Railway Recruitment 2023 Apply Online Process
- Check the eligibility from the Konark Railway Apprentice Notification 2023
- Click on the Apply Online Link given below or visit the website wps.konkanrailway.com
- Then read the Official notification clearly.
- Then click on apply online link.
- If the apply process is online then Fill the application form correctly & upload your Photo.
- Now pay the required application fee & apply it.
- But if the apply process is offline then send the required documents via speed post/General post/Email to the given address.
- Then always keep your eye on the Website for updating the Admit Card & Exam Date.
Apply Link & Other Important Links
|Join Our Telegram Group
|Join Our WhatsApp Group
|RRB Group D 170530 Post Details
FAQs For Konkan Railway Recruitment 2023
What is the last date to fill online application for Konkan Railway Recruitment 2023 ?
The online application link for Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Apprentice Recruitment 2023 will be active till 15th December 2023.
How many vacancies are announced by Konkan Railway Recruitment 2023 ?
A total 190 vacancies are announced by Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Apprentice Recruitment 2023
What is the salary of Konkan Railway Recruitment 2023 ?
The salary package of Konkan Railway Corporation Limited (KRCL) Apprentice is Rs.8,000/- to Rs.9,000/- rupees per month.